Saturday, 9 January 2016

Daiso Eyelash Glue and 3 Set False Eyelash Pack REVIEW!


Hello Loves,

Last week, I added a Daiso Haul on my Instagram and today I will be reviewing the Daiso Eyelash Glue and 3 Set False Eyelash Pack!

For those who don’t know, Daiso is a Japanese franchise store that sells a large range of products, from beauty to home ware and EVERYTHING is $2.80!!!!

I purchased my products last year in Melbourne (Australia) during my Christmas Road Trip there. The store was huge and had everything literally, I instantly felled in love with the store!!!!! 

But, the sad part is… Adelaide (Australia) doesn't have Daiso yet =[!!!! However, we do have a $2.80 store called Kawaii but it is a lot smaller in product and size compared to Daiso. I've added both the links below.

KAWAII: Only in-store purchases (Adelaide, Australia)
DAISO: In-Store and Online purchases available. 

Instagram Photo: Ohiamiht

I've just got home from eating out which I will post next but because of coming home late, I had just taken the photos with my phone!!! That's why the quality is bad, so I apologise for this. The lighting is my room light, which really sucks! Lol!


Let’s get started!

Lash and Glue used!


Result:

Pro:

False Eyelash:
  • Perfect thickness and light in weight! 
  • I love how it looks and the lash hairs were really smooth.
  • Reusable!!! When I removed the lashes, it still kept its shape and I just picked the glue off!
  • Price: $2.80 ($0.95/set)

Eyelash Glue:

  • Price: $2.80
  • Product Packaging: The polka dots and label is really cute! 
  • Application: It was really easy to use and apply. Not messy at all.
  • Texture: Really smooth liquid and dries clear.

Negative:

False Eyelash: 
  •  NONE! I seriously, I love it!


Eyelash Glue:
  • Takes a while to dry and doesn't stick properly. (Only the edges but after reapply, it fixed the problem)

Photo of the Lashes applied!


Overall:

There was a lot of positives and 1 (one) negative but I love both the product and will definitely be using it again!

I will be stocking up on the Eyelash Glue because it was really cheap, cute and easy to use. The Eyelash Glue is probably the cheapest glue I have ever used and it’s amazing! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it!


STARS: 5/5


Please leave a comment below on which product you would like me to review/tutorial next!

Thank you for Reading! xx




36 comments:

  1. The packaging is so cute and looks great on you! The Hello Kitty palette thing is adorable. What product is that? x

    http://wildfirecharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hun,

      Thank you and the hello kitty is actually an eyelash case =].

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello Pinkoolaid,

      Thanks and yes they are really comfy... I even forgot they were on at one point. Haha

      Delete
  3. I wish I have patience for fake lashes! They look so pretty :)

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, false eyelashes takes awhile to apply but after lots of practice they are actually faster to apply than mascara!! =]

      Delete
  4. Great review! You are so lucky to have a Daiso near you! Wish I had one here on Berlin as it seems to just be full of amazing finds. These lashes look great on you!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rae,

      Aww... hopefully they open one in Berlin soon! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, these lashes look beyond beautiful on your eyes - so glamorous!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to learn how to apply false eyelashes. You look adorable with them.
    Http://Sempasite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are tricky to apply but after practising, they become really easy! Thank you Hun! xx

      Delete
  7. I need to learn how to apply false eyelashes. You look adorable with them.
    Http://Sempasite.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the glues have often the problems with fixing the edges by the first time :( But I love the lashes :) Looks so beautiful on your eyes :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't like that about the glue either but after reapply, it stayed on all day :). Thank you xx

      Delete
  9. I love the more natural ones! :) They look great on your eyes♡
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I love the dramatic look but the natural one is lovely too. Thank you xx

      Delete
  10. Wow, the eyelashes look gorgeous! I love how they flare out.
    xo
    N
    Style Tomes || Style Tomes on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The trick is to curl them!!! :) xx

      Delete
  11. These goodies look pretty amazing! And for the price they are fantastic! I also love the packaging, it's so cute! Glad I came across your blog! Happy 2016! xx

    Ale | http://www.alemint.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I loveee the packaging! They are really adorable!
      Thank you. xx

      Delete
  12. The eyelash glue packaging is adorable! Love how the eyelashes look on you, too. I recently got "into" eyelashes and they really make anything look better!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Becky,

      Yeah! Lashes make every make-up look 100x better! Haha :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  13. Looks like a great product!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It's a great and affordable product! Thanks Chichi xx

      Delete
  14. These eyelash are so beautiful
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Va va voom, just look at your beautiful eyes and those killer lashes! Amazing collection, dear.


    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need these! I love the blush and the cleansing sponge :)


    Imaginarymi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those lashes are fab! :) I've always wanted to try Daiso Lashes but it's kind of hard to find! :) Great post! :)

    TayDyBear

    ♥ Tay

    ReplyDelete