Saturday, 16 January 2016

MINI UPDATE 1: CURRENT HAIR COLOUR

Hello Loves,

I've decided to do 2 mini post today. Part 1 is about my current hair colour and Part 2 is a Nail Polish Review!

Hair:

To start off, I've been dying my hair different shades of brown since 2008!! I use 2 boxes of store brought hair dye in the colour light brown to dye my regrowths and mid-way down. However, since it is a new year, I decided to change it up a bit and visit the hair salon on Salisbury Highway, Adelaide. I got blonde strikes added to my hair and love it!

Here's a photo of my past and current hair colour!


Thank you for Reading! xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hair!

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally don't dye y hair because I like my black, but yo look gorgeous in browns! Your current hair colour is gorgeous! <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to like my black hair as well but after dying it, I cant go back to black anymore because it doesn't suit me. Thank you Bash! xx

      Delete
  3. Maintaining hair with color is not easy. Amazing at how you keep your hair well maintained, based on your photos.

    Louise | www.louisechelleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your current hair colour, those blond highlights look great on brown hair.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the current colour with the hightlights. It's looks beautiful!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete