Friday, 8 January 2016

My Beauty Diary Mask: Aroma Series REVIEW!

Hello Loves,

This post will be on reviewing My Beauty Diary Masks! Everything written is my own personal opinion. Thank you and Enjoy!



Let's begin with a little introduction!

My Beauty Diary Masks originated from Taiwan! The masks fabric is made with 'Lyocell Fabric' woven with Spunlace, resulting in the mask being ultra thin! The sheets are environmentally friendly, effective and affordable!

MBD masks are sold in boxes with 10 pieces but can be purchased individually. They come in a large variety to choose from. For example: Black Pearl, Bird Nest, Aloe Vera and seriously the list goes on and on and on.

I purchased MBD masks from different places, as they are very popular and easy to find. I've listed a few below:

Let's get started:

My Beauty Diary Masks
Aroma Series: Citrus Firming Aroma Mask (Firming & Clarifying) REVIEW



How to use:

  1. After cleansing and toning the face, remove the plastic cover and apply the mask evenly over the face.
  2. Remove after 30 - 40 minutes (This is my prefer time).
  3. After removing, massage the remaining serum onto your skin with fingertips until absorbed.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT rinse off with water! This is basically washing all the goods stuff away from your face that you just absorbed from the mask and WILL affect your end result!


Results:

Positives:
  • Soaked in Serum :This was a good thing for me because i felt like it moisturised my face more but may be a CON for others because of its dampness.
  • Smell: I loved the smell! It smelt like Orange lollies, lol.
  • End Results: My face feels more firmer, plump, hydrated and super super soft!
Negatives:
  • Mask Shape: The mask had a split at the chin, which kept coming off.


Overall: 
I loved the mask and would definitely be using it more often. The mask did give excellent results and I am extremely satisfied with this product! 


STARS: 5/5


Please leave a comment below on which product you would like me to review/tutorial next!

Thank you for Reading! xx




10 comments:

  1. I'd love to try one of these, great review! I love how you included the links of different places to buy them :D now following you on GFC! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... Thank you Hun! Eeekk! My first follower! =]

      Delete
  2. I would have loved it if you could do an individual review on each of the different masks to see if they satisfied their claims. That would be so informative.

    http://payanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll work on it and let you know Hun! =]

      Delete
  3. one of my fav mask :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently, my favourite masks aswell!!! =]

      Delete
  4. Wow I've heard quite a lot of good stuff about these masks, but I've never laid a finger on this brand! Thanks for the amazing review c:
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely review.
    www.thestylegalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete