Friday, 26 February 2016

Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear BlackHead 3-Step Kit Review & TREAT MONA Haul


Hello Loves,

I have another review to share with you today! It's the Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit!

This product have been so popular because of its adorable packaging and great results! I purchased mine from Treat Mona, an absolutely adorable store located at MyCube Myer Centre, Brisbane! They sell a wide variety of masks and goodies! 

Here is my mini haul from Treat Mona:


What is Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step kit?
Holika Holika Pig Nose is a 3-step kit for clarifying and refining pores, while removing blackheads, white heads, unclogging your pores and improving your skin texture.

Here’s a simple breakdown of each step:
  • Step 1: Open & Soften the pores to help the removal of blackheads/whiteheads/sebum. 
  • Step 2: Remove/Pluck the blackheads/whiteheads from their roots 
  • Step 3: Minimizes the pore sizes for a smoother feel 


Let's Get Started! 



Step 1:
Start off with a clean nose! Remove the nose strip and apply it onto the nose for 15 – 20 minutes. When the nose strip starts to become dry (I left mine on for 17mins), remove and clean the excess. 


Opinion:
  • Simple cotton strip that was very soaked and drippy. 
  • Strong citrus smell, which I liked but might be too overpowering for others. 
  • Felt nice and cool on my nose.

Step 2: 
Begin by wetting your nose and applying the sticky side of the second strip. It should stick and slowly start hardening, during this time rub the nose strip into your nose (especially the sides). Leave this on for 10 – 15 minutes and remove when it’s fully harden (I removed mine at 15 mins). 

Opinion: 
  • Doesn't smell at all, compared to strip 1. 
  • ‘OUCH, OUCH, OUCH’ was how it felt, when peeling it off. 
  • A LOT of whiteheads and average blackheads where plucked!! The photo isn't really clear, so I circled it! :) 

Step 3: 
Lastly, remove the third strip from the packet (gel strip in the middle) and apply to nose for 10-15 minutes. After the desired time, remove and tap the excess serum in!! This helps the absorption process. 


Opinion: 
  • Smells like hand sanitizer when first opened. 
  • Very soft and lovely gel strip, drenched with serum 
  • Soft and smooth after feels! 
  • COOLING SENSATION! Best feeling ever after the painful peeling 


Overall: 
The product does what it claims to do. It did removed a lot of whiteheads that I have and my nose does feel soft, clean and smoother! There was 1 (one) negative, which was the peeling pain but come on girls! The pain was worth it.

Before using the nose strip, my nose was really dry and flaky because of the weather change in Australia but after using this product, my nose felt a lot less flaky/dry. I am going to start investing in nose strip to use at least once a week because I really loved how the result turn out! 

Photo: Doesn't show much of a different but in RL, its a lot more shiny and smoother with fewer blackheads and nearly no whiteheads. 


STARS: 5/5




*Have you used pore strips before? How did you like them?*





Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx



70 comments:

  1. Hello,

    So amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Thanks for sharing.

    Stephanie | www.stephykeung.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mai,
    I love this post! So detailed and lovely photos. I use the Biore one but its too painful so I dont use it anymore.

    Lizz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lizz,

      I use that one too but this one hurts so much more :( but works alot better! xx

      Mai

      Delete
  4. LOVELY
    followed you,PLEASE FOLLOW BACK BACK
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. a great brand, like their products
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks good
    aminaayub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. No pain, no gain! :D
    Would you like to support each other via GFC and G+? If so, just let me know with a comment on my blog and I'll follow you back as soon as possible!

    Kisses,
    www.itsgilda.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took the words right out of my mouth! xx

      Delete
  8. Fabulous review. Loved your detailed post.
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I've followed you on GFC #18)) Hope you'll do the same:))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. super good product
    I posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< Pamela Soluri fashion blogger >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pamela! I'll check out your blog!xx

      Delete
  10. Wow, looks like you got some great results!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, really great results! Thank you, Siffat! xx

      Delete
  11. Such a nice product! You have a great result! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo I saw this products before around Singapore but never get the try it before, seems really good. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are really good! you should give them a try! xx

      Delete
  13. It looks really interesting *.* A lot better than those black strips I've been seeing around youtube :)
    memoleaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I haven't use the black strip though but these are so good! xx

      Delete
  14. this sounds like a great product, I need to use it on my nose.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's definitely worth it. xx

      Delete
  15. Hey girl, great post! Love it!
    My new post is up, so please check it out http://missbabybluelove.blogspot.rs/2016/02/coffe-time.html
    And I started following you so if you could return , it would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I guess my biggest question is, was it painful to remove the strips? Sometimes it can be a little devastating to remove blackhead strips!
    xx Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was painful :( but works so good!

      Delete
  17. It's a pity it hurt so much to remove them, though sounds as though it was worth it! I'm definitely going to give nose-pore strips a go sometime soon, I'm just not sure which brand of them yet :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give this one a try. A little painful but get the job done! xx

      Delete
  18. I love pore strips! I admit they do hurt a bit but that's how you get them out.

    The Mel Division

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely right! I've started using them twice a week now! that's how much I love them! xx

      Delete
  19. Bei prodotti, ne avrei bisogno anche io!
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been seeing this product all over the web the past few weeks. I will try this next time :)

    Angelie // Sleek Makeup Base Duo Kit Review

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful post dear! I like this a lot.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    NEW POST: Ever Bilena Advance Matic Lipstick in High Heels Review and Swatch
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like a great product. Thanks for the review.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd like to try them on my nose (apart the peeling pain... :))) Lovely review indeed!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like a good product :)

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! you should give it a try! x

      Delete
  25. Replies
    1. Very cool! you should give it a try! xx

      Delete
  26. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing post, dear! :) Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC, write a comment and I follow you back :)

    xx Veronica
    welcome to Mango Juice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back, keep in touch :)

      Delete
  28. Great review! Thanks for sharing!

    Kisses,
    Michaella from www.quitealooker.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow! they are great.. thanks for sharing

    Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow looks like an awesome product! The effects look great ;)
    Girl About Town blog

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks really good, I shall give this a try ! Thank you for sharing..

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great post babe x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great product
    lovely
    kiss
    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2016/03/lets-meet-oporto-casa-da-musica.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow..i love this product..great review..gotta find this produt in ph..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. I haven't tried these strips before but the results are great :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  36. These strips are now available in South Africa, and wondering if they were worth the splurge , now I need to order a few.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete