Sunday, 27 March 2016

Life Update

Hello Loves,

I am so sorry, I have been absent for 1 (one) WHOLE MONTH!!! I was on holiday in VIETNAM! It was a very last minute decision, resulting in no blog post updates! I will be updating again with more reviews and travel insights! Here’s a little sneak peak of my upcoming travel post:

FLIGHTS

AUSTRALIA (ADELAIDE) --> 8HRS --> SINGAPORE --> 3HRS --> VIETNAM (DA NANG) 

TAXI

 VIETNAM(DA NANG) --> 2HRS --> VIETNAM (HUE)

Singapore Night-life


The Beach Bar (HUE)


Happy Easter Monday! 


Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx

6 comments:

  1. I was away myself for a week, and it felt like forever. How exciting to have traveled!

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! It was an absolutely lovely trip!

      xx Mai

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! It's ok to miss some posts as I know what it feels like to be traveling and you just don't have the time to update. Look forward to sharing your travels with us!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I was so busy with my holiday, since it was a last minute thing, that I had no time for my blog :(!

      xx Mai

      Delete
  3. So nice! What fun travels!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete