Wednesday, 6 April 2016

FIRMOO GLASSES REVIEW

Hello Lovelies,

A few weeks back, Firmoo contacted me to ask if I’d review a pair of glasses for them! I did my little research about the company before making my decision, which resulted in me accepting the offer.


What is Firmoo?
Firmoo ‘is one of the most popular online eyeglasses store. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo to offer varieties of prescription eye wear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices.’

Firmoo have a well-planned and set out search engine on their website to make it easier for customers to narrow down there preferences on frame types, materials, colours, shapes, sizes, and prices. With a complete pair of glasses ranging from as low as $19 to a maximum of $39!

After browsing the web site for nearly an hour!! I finally found the perfect pair of glasses! With the lovely help of their Customer Service, I placed an order and waited for its arrival! 1 - 1.5 weeks later the package arrived. 


Let’s get started

Product Detail:
 Product No: #D62197
Colour: Black, Clear
Material: Plastic
Frame Style: Full
Weight: 22g


What the package included: 
 Pair of Glasses
 Cleaning Cloth
 Mini Screwdriver
 Black Pouch
 Hard case



PROS: 
  • Packaging and Accessory included
  • High quality product
  • Perfect fit and size for my face shape
  • Product matches the image product on the website

CONS:
I'm actually surprised to say but there isn't any CON I could think of about Firmoo Glasses! 

Conclusion:
Overall, I would definitely recommend Firmoo to you because of their unbelievable low prices, high quality product, easy to use website and LOVELY customer service! What’s even cooler is by using ‘ohiamihtblog2’ code at FIRMOO OHIAMIHT, it will cover for a complete pair of eyeglasses (Shipping & handling are extra cost)! ONLY for the first 10 people! Be quick as voucher expires 15th April 2016!!


*PR SAMPLE
Everything written is my own honest opinion based on my own personal experience!


Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx




72 comments:

  1. That's the coolest glasses case! I love the coloring on the rims as well. xo, Pam

    http://thegirlfrompanama.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great post babe x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool frames and great review!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your glasses are so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These glasses look great on you! Thanks for sharing. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a pair too (sunglasses) and I'm very satisfied with this brand! Nice review, dear :)
    xx Elisa
    Francine’s Place | Diy and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love these on you!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be definitely checking them out! ☺
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These frames look awesome on you, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Frames look fab on you. Love it.
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  11. This brand must be really good because you didn't found any cons. Thanks for the honest review :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute eyeglass and thanks for sharing your thoughts. Please always keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!

    Follow me @qingsstyle on Instagram and Twitter!

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have some Firmoo glasses on right now! I love the ones you chose!!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cute. Love the two-toned design!

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These glasses looks amazing and suits you.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Firmoo glasses and you picked a super cute frame! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing glasses. Looks great on you darling. Thanks for sharing! Have a fabulous weekend ahead!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete


  18. Love your post!!

    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts.

    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!! Have a great weekend!!

    MyLyfeMyStory


    ReplyDelete
  19. Their glasses are so perfect! I love my firmoo pair :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    http://www.novelstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are definitely perfect! xx

      Delete
  20. nice glasses!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_Aya-v4acfRK4qUYgi6vA

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really cute glasses! Glad there aren't any cons! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great glasses!!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Esas gafas te sientan genial!!!
    Un beso
    http://cocoolook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice review! You picked a cute and trendy pair to try!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today's Post: Jag Jeans Style Series: Girl's Night Out

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. They look beautiful on your face!

    Happy Monday Doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice glasses !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. That actually sounds amazing! And they look pretty nice, too... I definitely have to start wearing glasses, but that thought is still dreadful to me :D I may start with something cheap as this :D xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this! I enjoyed reading your post dear.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the glasses! They look really great on you!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete