Saturday, 2 April 2016

FASHION/BEAUTY HAUL: BANGGOOD REVIEW

Hello Lovelies,

I wanted to share with you today a FASHION/BEAUTY HAUL from BANGGOOD!

BANGGOOD is a lovely on-line shop that sells affordable high quality items. They sell a wide variety of items from cosmetics to electronics! They were lovely enough to let me choose a few items from there website to review!


Here’s a list of the items I choose:
  • Ruffles Plus Size Sexy Lace Half Sleeve V Neck Women Bottom Blouse (BLUE) (Buy Here)
  • Women Tunic Deep V-neck Lace Short Sleeve Dress Top (Buy Here)
  • Tattoo Magic Colour Peel Off Lip Gloss Mask Tint Long Lasting Waterproof Makeup (Buy Here)
  • Sweet Gold Silver Pearl Rhinestone Left Ear Cuff Clip Earring (SILVER) (Buy Here)
  • 5 Pairs Natural Long False Eyelashes Synthetic Eye Lashes Eyelash Handmade (Buy Here)
I have received all the items beside the Peel off Lip Tint! The items arrival time was around 1 – 1.5 weeks. This was really good, since the items were sent all the way to Australia from China!

Keep reading for my review and opinions on all the items! xx


Let's Get Started!

Women Tunic Deep V-neck Lace Short Sleeve Dress Top (Buy Here):
The quality of the dress was really good! I have worn the white dress a few times on my trip to Vietnam. The dress was flowy and very comfortable. I matched the dress up with a black blazer at night because the weather was freezing in Vietnam and Legging because my transportation in Vietnam was a motorbike.


Ruffles Plus Size Sexy Lace Half Sleeve V Neck Women Bottom Blouse (BLUE) (Buy Here):
The Ruffles Blouse was a bit too big for me, therefore I haven’t wore it yet. However, the quality and stitching of this blouse was outstanding! The material felt really nice and the lovely dark blue colour is a must have!

Why I recommend the clothing?
  • Quality of the material & Stitching
  • Affordable price
  • COMFORTABLE!
  • Lovely Colour


Sweet Gold Silver Pearl Rhinestone Left Ear Cuff Clip Earring (SILVER) (Buy Here):
This item arrived broken as seen in the photo, therefore I haven’t had the chance to try it on. I was looking forward to try this on and was a bit sad when the item arrived broken. However, I will just glue the pearls back on and review it later on.



5 Pairs Natural Long False Eyelashes Synthetic Eye Lashes Eyelash Handmade (Buy Here):
I brought this box of lashes to Vietnam with me and wore a pair a day! It was really light in weight and I couldn't even feel it on. The lashes were flexible and already the right length for my eye, so I didn't need to cut it. For the affordable price of $2.50, this is a MUST HAVE!


Conclusion:
Overall, I am pleased with all the items I received! The pricing of all the items were affordable and the quality was really great. I would recommend this website to you because I guarantee you’ll find something you like. I would definitely visit and purchase again at BANGGOOD!

* PR SAMPLE
Everything written is my own honest opinion based on my own personal experience!


Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx





40 comments:

  1. great review :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your review! I love the first dress on you and the color of the lace top. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! loving everything xx

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ear cuff looks pretty. So sad that it was broken
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lace tunic is so pretty! Too bad about the earring arriving broken. I bet you can glue it!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the lace clothing! Hopefully, I can glue the earring together! xx

      Delete
  6. great picks! love them all! these are such a great fashion inspo :)
    xx Jamie | With Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those eyelashes look so great, I have to buy them!
    Thanks for your review dear!
    HAve a lovely day! :*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look great
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review! Love this post!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice review!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the deep blue colour of your new lace top! Have a lovely week :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice ! Good choices :)

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing post! Thanks for sharing girl. Have a wonderful day!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review, that lace dress looks beautifully on you. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. The lace dress looks pretty on you :)
    Have a great week dear : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those false eyelashes sound amazing!!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great picks, love the eyelashes!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete