Saturday, 16 April 2016

KLENSPOP: ELLEN PANDA PM 12 BLUE EYE CONTACTS REVIEW

Hello Lovelies,

Today, I'll be reviewing Ellen Panda PM 12 Blue Eye Contacts, kindly sponsored by Klenspop


Klenspop is an on-line leading company of Circle Lenses & Cosmetic Lenses! They sell a wide variety of Korean Contact Lenses, with brands such as Cafe Mimi to Twinkles. After 2 weeks of agreement with the lovely girls at Klenspop, I received the package!

To be honest, I haven't worn colour contact lenses in along time!! But, I felt like changing it up a little with my make up and involving contact lenses to see how it affects my over all look!


Let's get started!


Ellen Panda PM 12 Blue
$7 USD (SALE)

Specification:
DIA: 14mm
Graphic DIA: 13.7mm
BC: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6 months
Water Content: 38%
Power: 0.00~-5.00(0.25Step)
(There are no -0.25, -0.75) 

Package Contents:
1 Pair of Contact Lens (Glass Jar x2)
Tweezers
Cases

Manufacturer: 
LENSPOP

Origin: 
KOREA


HOW TO USE:
If you are new to contact lenses and are wondering how to apply them, please checkout KLENSPOP: CONTACT LENS MANUAL! It includes a detailed and pictured instruction, that's very easy to follow.


PROS:
- Very SOFT & THIN contact lenses! (Couldn't even feel them on)
- Comfortable
- Easy to Use/Apply
- Fast & Safe shipping
- Very cute packaging!!!
- Enlargement 5/5
- Customer service 5/5
- Design  (Lovely and unique design)
- Appearance (Mix of Bluey/Brown)

CONS:
NONE



OVERALL:
I would recommend Klenspop to people who are looking for comfortable,stylist and enlarging eye contacts. I love how the lens felt and its appearance, however I didn't think it suited me that well but I would still wear it every now and then! ^_^
STARS: 5/5


Use code 'R9LAF9SP' for 10% off @Klenspop



*PR SAMPLE

Everything written is my own honest opinion based on my own personal experience!

Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx

67 comments:

  1. Beautiful lenses!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great ! :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear contacts, but I have never tried colored. Looks great!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's exactly the same as non-colour lenses! You should it sometime! xx

      Delete
  5. these lenses seem great!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never worn coloured lenses before. They look nice.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy guapa, esas lentillas te quedan genial!!!
    Un beso
    http://cocoolook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice lens!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_Aya-v4acfRK4qUYgi6vA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty lenses! it makes your eyes look more beautiful :)

    xx Jamie | With Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never tried contact lenses but they seem like a cool and fun way to try out a new eye color. I liked the results on you.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your eyes look so good
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's amazing !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely color! I hope you’re having a great day. :)

    Style For Mankind
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing photos! Stay gorgeous! Happy Monday!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I definitely notice a difference, your eyes look so much bigger, such cool contacts! Thanks so much for sharing, girlie, and I hope you have an amazing week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice tips, dear ;)

    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: KNIT SKIRT: HOW TO WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  17. So stunning! I like this so much.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. contact looks great on you. love the shade of blue.

    Tega Enai
    www.tegaenai.com
    xoxo..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! It makes your eyes sort of cartoony :D It's so fun! I've always been terrified of putting something in my eyes :D Great review xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful lens! they make your eye look even prettier :)
    regards and kisses dear
    xxxx


    somniareaudesemper.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  21. perfect eyebrows! your contacts are super cool!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice, thanks for sharing!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks amazing! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  24. have a nice friday!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_Aya-v4acfRK4qUYgi6vA

    ReplyDelete
  25. They look great ' I need one like this too .
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  26. love them on you, you're a doll

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have been meaning to try this and they look awesome.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh very cute circle lenses darling!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. It really looks great, although I like when it's natural too! I normally have some eye problems, so I would love to wear these lenses, since I wear lenses everyday!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. those contacts look PERFECT on you
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete