Monday, 11 April 2016

THERMAL & GEL NAIL POLISH REVIEW: BORNPRETTYSTORE

Hello Lovelies,

Have you heard of an online website called Born Pretty Store? Seriously, the website is amazing! Selling a wide selection of super affordable products such as: Cosmetic, Nail Deco/Polish, Clothing, Stationary and lots more! From products starting from as LOW as $0.59USD!!

I got 3 different products from Born Pretty Store, which I will be reviewing today! The products are:
  • Thermal / Temperature Colour Changing Nail Polish #6 (BUY HERE)
  • Born Pretty Red Series Nail UV Gel Soak Off Polish UV Glue #3 (BUY HERE)
  • Chameleon Nail Glitter Sparkles Dazzling Glitter Dust #1 (BUY HERE)

I have been super excited to share this review with you, when the package first came in!! However, I wanted to test the nail polish features by leaving each polish on my fingernails for at least 1 week!!! and since I had 2 to review, the post got delayed by 2 weeks, but here it is now :)! I hope you enjoy this post and keep reading for my review! 

Let's get started!


Thermal / Temperature Colour Changing Nail Polish #6
$10.06USD


Specification: 
Capacity: 7.5ml
Quantity: 1 bottle
Colour: 12 colours available (HERE)

Package Contents: 
1 Bottle Colour-changing Nail Polish #6 

Features: 
100% brand new
A new colour-changing polish with no fading and cracking!
It changes pigment depending on body temperature and chemistry.
You shall see the polish work its magic when the fingertip changes to a darker colour compared to the other part of the nails when under a cold air condition.
Professional quality nail polish ingredients which give glossy and long-lasting nail colour.
Allow you to create beautiful nail designs in short time.
Perfect colours for all occasions.


PROS:
- Fast Drying (Literally 2 seconds)
- Lovely Colour Change 
(COLD: Fuschia/ HOT: White&Light Pink/ Netural: White w/Fuschia Tips)
- Unique product
- Easy Application
- Glitter particles gives a nice effect
- STAYED on for the WHOLE 1 WEEK test without chipping

CONS:
- Removing the polish was a little tricky because of the glitter but besides that, everything is perfect!

OVERALL:
I absolutely love this nail polish! The unique temperature colour changing effect is a MUST-TRY! This is my first time trying Thermal/Temperature Nail Polish, to be honest I didn't even know it existed! It's a lot of fun to wear and brag about! If you haven't tried Thermal/Temperature Nail Polish before, I definitely recommend it! 

STARS: 5/5



Born Pretty Red Series Nail UV Gel Soak Off Polish UV Glue #3
$3.71USD


Specification:
Capacity: 5ml
Quantity: 1 bottle
Colour: 12 colours available (HERE)

Package Contents:
1 Bottle Born Pretty Nail UV Gel Polish 

Feature: 
100% new retail and high quality
Suitable to apply on UV gel nails, acrylic nails and natural nails, etc.
Help strengthen your nails with a durable shiny coat.
Perfect for both professional use and personal use.


PRO: 
- Bright & Lovely Red Colour
- Shiny Finish
- VERY easy to apply
- Lasts for a very long time
- Affordable product 
- Thick consistency and dry as a GEL!

CON:
- Took awhile to sun dry, I reccomend using a UV lamp
- Hard to remove, I recommend removing with PURE ACETONE

OVERALL:
Again, this is a first time for me. I've never used a Soak-Off Gel Polish before and most likely didn't apply/use it properly, but I really liked how it turned out! Because of it's thick consistency, I only applied 1 coat and sun dried it. After it dried, the polish became hard and very shiny! I also recommend this product, if you want a long lasting 'rich' appearance nail polish!

STARS: 5/5


Chameleon Nail Glitter Sparkles Dazzling Glitter Dust #1
$2.99USD



Specification:
100% brand new
Capacity: 2ml
Quantity: 1 Box
Colour: 5 Colours available (HERE)

Package Contents:
1 Box 

Feature:
100% brand new and high quality.
Nail decoration. 
Easy to apply on natural or artificial nails. 
Clean the surface of your nails, brush the base polish, and place it onto nails. 
Seal with a clear topcoat. 
You can also use them to decorate your home, cell phone's case, glasses, made card, body art, etc. 


PRO:
- Easy to use
- Can be used in multiple ways
- Lovely white, shiny, glitter powder
- No spill container

CON:
- May be messy to use but easy clean up

OVERALL;
I have owned a few different of nail glitter before in the past, however this type of glitter is so much better. In comparison to the ones I used to own, these are a lot more soft and smooth powder like consistent not rough with big/small chunks everywhere. I recommend this product, not just for nail art but, for body glitter or even adding a touch to your face highlight! Because I guarantee you, it would give a lovely shimmery glow!  

STARS: 5/5


TOTAL STARS: 15/15

Use my code 'OHIX31' for 10% off! @BornPrettyStore




*PR SAMPLE

Everything written is my own honest opinion based on my own personal experience!



Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx













58 comments:

  1. Beautiful nails! Love these nail polishes soo much!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post dear!I follow you now!

    kisses from spain
    bego

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I really like these proposals. Very inspiring. Great nails, Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool mani! I love that review!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried color changing polish as well from them and it's amazing
    Great color dear

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Absolutely love it! Thank you Hun!

      Delete
  6. Some awesome tips for those keen on gel nails!
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I've never tried thermal changing nail polishes before but they sound amazing! What kind of colours to they turn into? I assume just different shades of the original colour?

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey May,

      They change to Hot Pink when cold and light pink/white when warm! However, they are normally white with pink tips on a casual day for me! xx

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous shades!!

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOH the nails look great!!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these sound interesting! Never tried something like this. I love the shades though :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is really nice !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So chic! I like this so much.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    BLOGGED: MAC Selena Como La Flor Lipstick Swatch

    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the first nail polish!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to try that thermal polish. That looks so interesting!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's so good and lots of fun!! xx

      Delete
  15. Hi dear and thank you for your visit! I like very much this post. I don't know this product but from your review it seems really good.! Today I have started following you on Google+. Hope you follow me back. What do you think to follow us also on Bloglovin or other socials? Let me know....Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great nail inspo!! Very pretty colors!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. very beautiful result
    I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
    ----> fashion blogger italia
    have an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! I did not know about temperature nail polish!!! It's so nice, isn't it? I really liked it!!
    Lots of love
    xxx


    somniareaudesemper.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved all nail polish colors, but I especially looooved the one that I never heard before, and now I am eager to try it, the Thermal-temperature changing color! How amazing! I never saw it, now I want it so much! The color is nice and well, you said it's a bit tricky to remove it, but yes, glitter is that way... nevertheless, I so want to try it! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee! xx

      Use my code 'OHIX31' for 10% off! @BornPrettyStore!

      Delete
  20. Thanks so much for the comment on my latest post
    it means so much to be and Iwanted to say THANK YOU in a more personal way.
    you are amazing.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these nail polish colors. I love doing nail art, so these would be perfect!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it out! I recommend buying your stuff online at BornPrettyStore! They have very affordable nail art stuff! xx

      Use my code 'OHIX31' for 10% off! @BornPrettyStore!

      Delete
  22. I've heard good thinigs about born pretty! Love the nail polish looks you created!!

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun! Yes BornPrettyStore is really good!x

      Use my code 'OHIX31' for 10% off! @BornPrettyStore!

      Delete
  23. Great purchase. I like the colors and designs that you picked. I haven't tried purchasing from BPS but I might give it a try. :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post- Lighthouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaira! You should definitely give it a go! xx

      Use my code 'OHIX31' for 10% off! @BornPrettyStore!

      Delete
  24. Great review! Love this polish! I will definitely purchase one myself. :)

    xxx

    http://mstwee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the " nothing " version !

    ReplyDelete