Tuesday, 28 June 2016

BEIGE CHUU: STICK FOUNDATION REVIEW

Hello Lovelies,

Let's start off this post by getting straight to the topic 'Beige Chuu: Stick Foundation'! What is it? simply as the name states, a stick foundation. I've used quite a few stick foundation before but mainly for highlighting and contouring my face. To be honest, I have not heard of the brand 'Beige Chuu' before. I'm super excited to try this product out and learn more about this brand.


About the company 'Chuu'?
'Be adorable, bubbly, sharp and sexy from time to time with CHUU. Express yourself through fashion. Shout it from within. I know you want to kiss me.' 

CHUU is an online store, that sells a variety of Clothing, Cosmetics, Accessories & shoes Their collection is full of things every girl craves, from vivid color skirts to floral frilly rompers. 

Note: The website is in English but all the photo descriptions are in Korean.

I will be reviewing 'Beige Chuu: Stick Foundation' in the '21P' ''.


BEIGE CHUU:
Stick Foundation: #21P
29,000


Specifications:
Brand: BEIGE CHUU
Type: Foundation
Also available: #21Y #21P #23
Use: Cover blemishes, No Greasiness/Stickiness, Long-lasting & Travel-Friendly
Origin: Korea


Direction: 
Glide the product onto the area you need to cover & lightly tap with your fingers to blend in.


After: Natural, Shimmery & Pink Finish.

LIKES:
- Light feel on skin
- Easy to blend
-  Colour matches nicely (21Pink)
- Easy to apply
-Good for highlighting face
- Portable
- Only need a small amount to cover the whole face
- non-greasy/sticky
- Very natural finish

DISLIKES:
None

OVERALL:
This product did live up to my expectations. I've used many foundation sticks before but this would be my most favourite by far. There are many reasons why I love this product, like how it blends very nicely compared to other brands that stick to your face and after a long session of blending it out, your face still appears very caked up and non-blended. The tone #21P is actually a pink tone but in real life and the photos, you can't really tell. I was actually surprised that it matched my skin tone as I was more in the yellow/tan zone.

If you love to travel and want to save room in your makeup bag or simply want a foundation to carry around with you every day then this product is definitely for you!

STARS: 5/5

Thank you to 'BNTNEWS' for this product.
Remember to check them out for the latest Korean news & trends.

Previous reviews: BntNews/BntGirls


*GIFT

Everything written is my own honest opinion based on my own personal experience!

Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx



54 comments:

  1. Thanks for your review. This foundation stick really sounds amazing. I would like to try it out myself :D
    Xx Blue Ducklings | Follow on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intersting review. I would also be intersted in the ingredients, since most of conventional products contain loads of mineral oils, parabenes and other toxic ingredients!?
    Xx
    Larissa
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried a stick foundation before. It sounds great.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The foundation matched your skin perfectly, girlie, which can be so hard to do and the coverage seems great! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a lovely week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of this brand before but I am surprised that a stick foundation offered a light finish. Usually they are so thick and hard to blend. Great review!
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when a product works. Great review and thanks for sharing. :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks a nice product!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCq_Aya-v4acfRK4qUYgi6vA

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice, thanks for sharing! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It's really nice. Thanks a lot for sharing it :)
    I would definitely try it!!

    Xx | Riana with her project on:
    www.marisonfash.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great, I've never heard of them before!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing Darling Love it:)
    Kisses Open Kloset
    New Post:http://openklosetfashion.blogspot.pt/2016/06/ylloturmeric-scrub.html#comments
    Instagram:@openklosetfashion
    Snapchat:OpenKloset


    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like a good multipurpose base product :) thanks for sharing! I''m usually afraid of stick foundations since they oil up on me

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, this looks faaabulous!
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/edita-wears-floral-organza/

    ReplyDelete
  14. A foundation stick sounds super convenient. I'm glad you liked it and that it matched your complexion.

    -M

    Violet Roots || Instagram || Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seems like a lovely foundation - and great for travelling! I've never heard of the brand before.


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like! Thank you for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks nice :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  19. 5/5! Wow! This Beige Chuu stick foundation seems to be very good! I so would like to try it! I liked the color and that it gives a very natural feeling! Hope you have a very nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. this stick foundation seems amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i tried stick foundation and it really is good..love this post..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. sounds like a really cool product, never heard of it before! thanks for sharing!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've never tried a foundation stick but it definitely sounds like an interesting product
    Carly from Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  24. great product and nice review
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete