Wednesday, 15 June 2016

HANSAENG COSMETICS: RIN BI-GYEOL YUN EMULSION REVIEW

Hello Lovelies,

I'm so excited to announce that I have been chosen to be a BNTGIRL for June! This definitely took me by surprise and of course, I accepted the offer straight away! For readers that aren't sure what BNTGIRLS are, I'll go into a little more detail below.

What are BntGirls?

BntGirls is a program created by BntNews for global beauty editors to promote New & Trending Korean Products across the world. Each month a selected group of beauty editors will receive a box filled with Korean Products to review and of course, with 100% honesty.

I would like to say 'Thank you to BNT NEWS' for making this all possible! x




Today, I'll be reviewing 'Hansaeng Cosmetics: RIN Bi-gyeol Yun Emulsion'.



HANSAENG COSMETICS:
RIN Bi-gyeol Yun Emulsion
32,000
'A harmonious recipe of six-year-old fermented ginseng extract, danhwayeon which is an herbal flower complex and patent oriental herbal ingredient invites you to a chance to enjoy soft and smooth skin.

Satisfactorily-nutritious Botaniceutical Plus controls the oil-moisture balance of the skin which can be easily damaged, and it makes skin feels hydrated ad resilient. After all, as an anti-wrinkle and brightening functional emulsion, it improves the complexion as well as wrinkles.'


Specification:
Brand: Hansaeng Cosmetics
Type: Emulsion
Capacity: 140ml
Efficacy: Anti-wrinkle & Whitening
Origin: Korea

Top Left to Right:
Licorice, Polygonum multiflorum root, Phellinus linteus, Mulberry root, Sophora angustifolia root, Black cohosh, Black sesame, Angelica gigas root, Paeonia lactiflora, Scutellaria baicalensis root.

How to: 
After making the skin feel smooth with (any) essence, apply a suitable amount of the product gently to the entire face. Embrace the face with the palms, and give it a gentle push to keep the skin balanced as desirable.


Target Audience (Made for people who):
Needs brighter & vitalized skin
Have dry & dull skin
Look for enriched cream that easily absorbs
Wants supple skin
Flavors skin care products made from natural ingredients

Amount from 1 (ONE) Pump.
Before: Dull, Dry & Darker. After: Lighter, Smooth, Shiny, Dry-Free & Youthful.

PROS:
- Easy to blend
- Smells divine
- Soft and Smooth texture
- Lovely gold/yellow bottle
- Floral/Yellow Packaging Box (Very beautiful and Unique)
- Hydrating (My skin does feel smoother and a lot more revived. Instantly heal/help dry skin.)

CONS:
None ^-^

OVERALL:
I absolutely love this product! I suffer from dry skin when winter rolls around because of the sudden weather change but this product seriously revived my skin. I can see that my skin has brightened up a little after a few uses but regarding my dry skin healing, this product is definitely an A++. The first time using this product, I didn't suffer any irritation (still don't) and when applied to my dry patches, it instantly made it go away (YAY).

If you're looking for a quick and easy fix for dry patches/skin or Skin Brightening then this product is for you. Not only does it works but it also absorbs super fast and I would definitely use it again! 

Remember to visit BntNews for Korean News & Trends! x

*GIFT

Everything written is my own honest opinion based on my own personal experience!

Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]


Thank you for Reading! xx

64 comments:

  1. HI!
    Congrats on becoming a BNT girl. Look forward to your posts.
    Love
    Shanel
    http://babblingonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/my-visit-to-dollhouse-dubai.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great product!!! Happy day! Greetings!:))

    xxBasia
    http://kasztanowydomek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and this is great!
    Thanks for your comment and I´m your new follower on G+ ;)
    Hope you want to follow me too!
    Kiss from portugal
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the difference before and after :)

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!
    Lovely review indeed, I'm obsessed with skincare :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on becoming a BNT girl!
    Great review -this looks like a really nice product! I look forward to finding out about more of these products!
    Thanks for sharing
    Julia xx
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good product! Thanks for sharing!!
    xx
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've really been noticing how Korean products are taking the center stage in the beauty and skin care industry. I'm seeing products everywhere and one thing I've noticed is that ginseng is a common ingredient, it must yield amazing results! Congrats on being selected to be a spokesperson for the month, that's awesome! I hope you're having the best week so far and thanks so much for sharing, gorgeous girlie!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this brand before, but this product sounds awesome! Congrats for being chosen as the BNTGIRL for this month! :)

    Olivia x
    Liviatiana | Urban Decay Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well congratulations to you, girl. I know you will do a great job. Looks like this is a good product too. Thanks for sharing. :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Congrats!! And this looks like an awesome product. Great review!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I think this product is also moistfull as well, right? I also have kind of dry skin, probably should try! Thank you for sharing :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being chosen! These products sound lovely. I have not tried any Korean products yet but I have heard a lot of great things about them :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on being selected as a BNTGIRL. I heard a lot about Korean products but never tired them before.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the honest review. Quite surprise that the product doesn't have cons, it must be a great product.

    Love, Fads
    InstagramTwitter

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done lovely lady! I would love to try some Korean skincare as i've heard lots of great things about them! x
    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats dear! Very interesting review! x

    Have a nice day!
    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting ingredients! I would like to try it as well ♡ ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

    ♡ * Mermaid Wishlist * ♡

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds wonderful, I love the botanical products. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great opportunity and congratulations on getting selected! I have never tried emulsions before but this sounds amazing. looks like it has tons of amazing ingredients too.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your post!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts.
    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a lovely post my dear
    what a lovely item review
    simply love it!
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great to read that you love this product.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  24. interesting product!!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCq_Aya-v4acfRK4qUYgi6vA

    ReplyDelete
  25. It looks really lovely! Thank you for this review :)

    Beaumiroir

    ReplyDelete