Friday, 24 June 2016

HWAJIN COSMETICS: YEBLANG SPECIAL A STAR ESSENCE REVIEW

Hello Lovelies,

This is my first time trying an Essence type skin care product. I've heard and read that Serums and Essences are actually really similar. However, essences are more concentrated compared to serums. I have used & reviewed many different serums before and have loved it every time. I'm super excited to try out this product and to share my review with you.


Keep reading for my review on 'Hwajin Cosmetics: Yeblang Special A Star Essence'.


HWAJIN COSMETICS:
Yeblang Special A Star Essence
49,800



- Wrinkle Improvement. 
- Contains Astaxanthin & Peptides (Astaxanthin is a natural pigment, that provides new and strong nutrients to the face. Peptide helps strengthen the nourishment on skin)
- Orange coloured nutrients, provides a new sense of vitalization and health.


Fact:
The formula’s orange color is not from artificial coloring but from anti-aging ingredient astaxanthin, which forms a strong moisture barrier that hydrate and protects the skin. The products firming effect is certified from Korean Food and Drugs Administration


Specifications:
Brand: Hwajin Cosmetics
Type: Essence
Use: Wrinkle Improvement, Hydrating, Protecting & Firming face.
Weight: 30g
Origin: Korea

Direction: 
Apply a proper amount evenly on  the face.


Caution: 
For external use only. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contacts with eyes. The product might cause migration if it is not being spread evenly enough to be absorbed into the skin. There might be a possible discolouration due to its natural ingredients, but no change in the product's effectiveness or usage. Keep it in cool  or dry place (10 ~ 12*C), avoid direct sunlight.


Tip: 
Blend thoroughly into the face before moving around, as the orange colour may stain clothing.

After: Very moist, soft and fragranced.

LIKES:
- Very nice floral smell sweet?
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth after application
- Adorable packaging (Beautiful product jar)
- Unique orange colour
- Easy to use (Dripper)
- Thick product (Made it easier to apply because it didn't drip everywhere)

DISLIKES:
- Orange staining on clothes if not blended properly

OVERALL:
There are many factors that I like about this product. Firstly and most important is that it works 100%. My face did feel smoother, hydrated and firm. Secondly, VERY easy to use and absolutely beautiful packaging and jar. Lastly, the sweet floral smell. I have hated floral smells in cosmetic for the longest time now and this product changed that. I love how this product smells and would definitely use it again. Since it's Winter in Australia, a lot of us are suffering from dry skin/patches. I've used this product for 3 days now and it has helped heal the dry patches around my face.  I recommend this product to people who wants hydrating, protected, firm and a wrinkle free face.

STARS: 5/5

Thank you to 'BNTNEWS' for this product.
Remember to check them out for the latest Korean news & trends.

Previous reviews: BntNews/BntGirls


*GIFT

Everything written is my own honest opinion based on my own personal experience!

Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx

48 comments:

  1. Great review! I love trying Korean skincare products

    COLLEENWELSCH.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your review (I read you with translate) it looks good. Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great product! Thanks for sharing.
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting product! Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  6. This product sounds nice! Thanks for the review! xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to expand my knowledge into the Korean beauty products, this sounds amazing & I would like to try it out, thanks for the great review :)

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smooth and adorable.
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. interesting, thanks for sharing! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. So awesome!

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems highly recommended.
    Thanks for the great review! Cheers!

    Xx
    winmeproject.blogspot.co.id | #PassionatelyLivingInPassion

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of this brand, but this product seems very good! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cool product !:)

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soften and smoother skin sounds wonderful, though the possible staining on clothing has scared me a little, haha! Totally agree with you about how cute the packaging is, by the way :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh this sounds really interesting. I love how detailed your reviews are! :)

    Much love,
    Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great review, this is a totally new brand to me. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. great review, I can really see the difference with the before and after. The staining of the clothes is kind of a bummer though.

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an Interesting product! Great review!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like a goodie to me. We will overlook the one negative point. Ha! Thanks for the review.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. It sounds like a really nice product! I definitely love the packaging.

    Kathryn • The Fashionography

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your post!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts.
    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for the comment on my latest post
    it means so much to be and Iwanted to say THANK YOU in a more personal way.
    you are amazing.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really loved this post. Will look into the product. Hopefully theres something like it here in the US

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete