Monday, 4 July 2016

B.LIV: IMMERSE ME MASK (Utmost Moisture Original Japan Silk Mask) REVIEW

Hello Lovelies,

I've been super busy lately with my studies, resulting in my blog posts being a bit delayed. However, I will be on school break next week and will be updating my blog a lot more! My face has been breaking out a lot lately because of stress and what I love to do most when I'm stressed and breaking out is relax with a face mask on while reading a book or watching tv series. I was lucky enough to receive not 1 but 3 'Immerse Me' masks from B.liv!



What is B.LIV?
Pronounced as “believe”, B.liv was established in 2009 and made potent by beauty salon formulation, developed with multiple functions for an affordable personal skin care regimen. Each B.liv product includes a hassle-free application, the simplest and risk-free skincare range which young professionals can incorporate into their daily skin care routines.

With belief in delivering effectiveness and satisfaction, all B.liv products are sold with 100% money back guarantee; no questions asked. If a product does not live up to the customer's expectations within 14 days of purchase, a full refund will be given*. Customers who experience faulty equipment (e.g: faulty pump) may also have their product exchanged for a new one.

More information is available at www.bliv.com.

*excludes postage fees

I'll be reviewing the 'Immerse Me' Mask from B.LIV

B.LIV:
Immerse Me 
(Utmost Moisture Original Japan Silk Mask)
$2.50USD


This moisturizing mask engages lavish boost of hydration that replenishes and sustains!

Immerse Me is a salve for face parched and dry, as it soaks your skin in a jiffy, while ensuring skin’s longing hydration will never turn tail. its charge-carrying essences shoo away the dry spells from within, by alluring to skin cells and burrowing moisture into your deeper skin layer. so, why not make it an everyday affair?




Specifications:
Brand: B.LIV
Type: Mask
Also available: 1,2,3,4,5,6
Best for: Dry to very dehydrated skin (all ages)
Origin: Singapore


Directions:
1. Wash your face with cleanser.
 2. Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes.
3. Apply moisturizer after removing the mask.
-Use once a week or as and when needed-


Benefits:
• Provide instant hydration 
• Help skin preserves its optimum moisture balance 
• Improve skin water retaining ability and provides long lasting hydration



Facts:
• No animal testing
• Money-back guarantee
• Beauty Salon Formulation
• Quickest way to restore moisture to skin
• B.liv Immerse me infuses HA * HA+
• Key ingredients: Cogongrass extract & Sodium PCA

After: More colour to face and a lot more moist.

LIKES:
- Very moist (A lot of leftover serum/product in packet)
- Sticks to the face nicely
- Cooling effect (personally)
- Face feel very relaxed after
- No smell
- Plump and hydrated face after use

DISLIKES:
None

OVERALL:
This mask definitely helped my face relax after a long and stressful day. My face felt a lot more plump, hydrated, relaxed and ALIVE. Personally, I felt like this mask had a cooling effect on my face. It was very simple and easy to use and worked like a charm. If you had a stressful day or simply want to rehydrate your face instantly without spending a fortune, then this mask would definitely do the trick. I love this mask 100% and would use it again and again!

STARS: 5/5


Remember to visit B.LIV to buy your masks!

*PR SAMPLE

Everything written is my own honest opinion based on my own personal experience!

Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx

50 comments:

  1. This seems a so good product! To try! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this amazing product! I saw something like this at Sephora and I was intrigued. Definitely going to try it out now. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. So lovely!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. So lovely!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! The mask sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing!!

    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. stress always shows on my face too...my face always breaks out when I don't have enough sleep or when I worry to much.

    Pampering our face when we're stressed is a great idea.

    These masks seem to get the job done perfectly.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mask looks amazing! Can't wait to try it! xo, Sophia from http://www.sistersandglitters.com/2016/06/malibu-bound/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like I need a mask like this as my face has been soo dry lately! Usually I don't have that problem in the summer.. but maybe I've been using too much concealer primer.. =P Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo
    Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like a really great product!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of this brand before. The mask sounds great.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ilike the fact that it is not tested on animals! The name B.Liv is very nice, motivational! Immerse Me seems to be very good, and I hope you don't have break outs anymore, you will relax without school! I so wanted to try this mask now! Hope you have a nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great product review! Love the before/after pictures, it looks like it's worth it! x

    Have a lovely day,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow 5 star? Most be a great product.
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this type of mask !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this mask seems amazing, you can definitely see a difference in your skin's moisture and vibrancy after using it! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love a good face mask! It's great that the company will refund you if you're not happy with the product :)

    COLLEENWELSCH.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've seen this mask before, and heard such good things. Now I really wanna try it!

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete