Wednesday, 20 July 2016

CATALINA GEO: COLOR CAPSULE MAKE UP BASE REVIEW

Hello Lovelies,

By now, many of you probably know how much I love Serums/Essences, from all my previous reviews. What if I told you, that there is actually a product that combines the 'Harmony of makeup base and essence'? Yes, Catalina Geo: Color Capsule Make Up Base is the way to go! 


What is Catalina Geo (Lamy Cosmetics)?
Lamy in Chinese means 'outstretching your beauty', or in French as a compound word La-Ami, the name means 'friend' & 'my beauty'.

Lamy Cosmetics first established in 1976 and have been continuously developed quality beauty products, with much loyal support and love from many customers. From there, they developed their first brand 'Lafine', with an astonishing industry growth rate of 83% at the time. Lamy Cosmetics also focuses on oversea sales in countries such as Australia, Canada, Vietnam, etc.

I'll be reviewing Color Capsule Make Up Base from CATALINA GEO.


CATALINA GEO:
Color Capsule Make Up Base: #2 Green
47,000

Catalina Geo offers a World First with it's Color Capsule Make-Up Base & Essences


Specifications:
Brand: Catalina Geo
Type: Make-up Base & Essences
Also available: #3 Blue & #4 Violet
Use: Neutralizes red (Camouflages red cheeks, broken vein & blemishes)
Weight: 35 ml
Origin: Korea


Benefits:
- UV filters to protect the skin from the harsh environment. [Moisturizes the skin/ Oil free / Non allergenic]
- Applies smoothly and evenly offering a perfect base for your make-up to last all day.


Directions:
After moisturizing lotion, apply a small amount all over the face evenly. 


Cautions:
- Avoid contacts with eye.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not consume
- Store in cool place
- Discontinue use, if skin allergies occurs. 

LIKES:
- Beautiful/Elegant packing
- Lovely mild fragrance
- Easy Blend
- Fast absorbing
- Unique Product
- Moisturizing
- Make-up appears more natural and sticks better to face.

DISLIKES:
None

OVERALL:
My favourite aspect of this product would be that it works 100%, maybe even better. I did a test run the other day, to compare how my foundation would look with & without the Catalina Geo: Color Capsule Make-Up Base. I was beyond shock with the results. The foundation applied more smoother and evenly, without causing patches everywhere compared to no make-up base which caused the foundation to look very cakey and gross. I definitely recommend this product since they are sold in Australia as well, this is a must try!  x

STARS: 5/5



Thank you to 'BNTNEWS' for this product.
Remember to check them out for the latest Korean news & trends.

Previous reviews: BntNews/BntGirls

*GIFT

Everything written is my own honest opinion based on my own personal experience!

Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx

48 comments:

  1. This looks like a great product! Thanks for sharing =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool looking product!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like such an interesting product, glad to hear that it works so well! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool, I love the little blue balls
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I should try the product next time! Thanks for the review!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post. Thanks for sharing!
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not heard of this brand before but this looks like such a unique product - great review! x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such an interesting concept. I would love to try it :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds amazing and I love the packaging.

    glamrosexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. really nice!!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/enricasciarrettafashionmode

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds interesting!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! it seems to be very nice :)
    I like how it looks maybe I should try it (:
    have a wonderful week!
    xxxx


    somniareaudesemper.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the way the product is, with small "balls" :) This Catalina Geo seems to be very good, especially because you said it is moisturizing! I would love to try this product! I know you have noticed, but anyway, I had a blog crash, but thankfully things are solved now and I can visit my favorite blogs! Hope you have a great day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that it easily blends! Thanks for the visit!
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great review!Thanks for sharing.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic review
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an interesting product - love, love, love!
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks so cool! Thanks for sharing xx

    https://alicefashionwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  19. I've never seen a product quite like this! Nice!

    -M

    Violet Roots || Instagram || Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  20. This product seems pretty amazing !
    Love it.
    Xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to try this product. So cool that the capsules turn into liquid.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven´t heard about this brand yet! But it looks wonderful! It looks kinda like a Q10 serum by Nivea ◠‿◠

    ♡ * Jewellery display * ♡

    ReplyDelete