Wednesday, 6 July 2016

IASO: TRIPLE PROTECTION BB CREAM SPF30/PA++ REVIEW

Hello Lovelies,

After many years of popularity around Asia, I have finally got around to trying BB CREAM! With multi-purpose uses, this product can provide coverage with added skin care benefits like SPF and anti-oxidants. 'BB Cream' stands 'Blemish Balm Cream'. The purpose of BB Cream is to become an all-in-one product, replacing foundation, concealer, moisturizer, sunscreen & serum. I was given the chance to try the 'TRIPLE PROTECTION BB CREAM SPF30/PA++from 'IASO'.


What is IASO?
The word "IASO" is derived from the name of the eldest daughter of the Greek God of Medicine, Aesculapius' meant to signify the twin concepts of medicine and treatment. IASO is a prestige brand designed to address sophisticated and proactive skin care needs basing on the research and expertise of leading dermatologists. Started in South Korea (2001) and have since developed into a global brand, starting with expansion in New Zealand (2006), China (2007), Vietnam (2009), USA (2010), Singapore (2012) and Indonesia (2012).

IASO have never, nor will it ever, test its products on animals!


I'll be trying the 'TRIPLE PROTECTION BB CREAM SPF30/PA++from 'IASO'.


IASO:
Triple Protection BB Cream SPF 30/PA++
$50

'A triple action(daily sun protection, de-wrinkle and whitening) base for all skins. It provides a flawless natural finish with a hint of color while protecting skin from the sun's UVA/UVB and environmental aggressors. Empowered with proven de-wrinkle and whitening ingredients (Adenosine and Arbutin) it starts working immediately to treat lines, wrinkles and dullness and bring back your skin's youthful glow. Along with ingredients such as Madecassocide, Centella Asitica and Aloe Vera Gel  which provides on-demand protection by soothing, calming and moisturizing the skin.'


Specifications:
Brand: IASO
Type: BB Cream
Best for: Anti-aging & Sun Protection
Skin Type: All
Origin: Korea


Directions:
Apply after all skincare products and before makeup. Must be removed with an appropriate makeup solvent.


With: Shimmery sheer appearance while feeling moisturized. 

LIKES:
• Smooth creamy texture
• Easy to use & blend
• Lovely sheer colour on skin
• Brighten up the skin
• Replacement for foundation & sunscreen
• Beautiful packaging

DISLIKES:
• More for Light/Medium skin tone


OVERALL:

I love how BB Cream can make your daily routine a lot quicker. When I use the BB Cream, I don't apply foundation, moisturizer, concealer & sunscreen because the product would already be good enough alone. If you have a busy lifestyle and want to cut back on your daily makeup routine or a quick and easy way to achieve flawless skin without a lot of makeup then BB Cream is definitely for you. I personally recommend 'Triple Protection BB Cream SPF30/PA++from 'IASO' because I have tried it and know that it works. It's a must try product and would make your life so much easier. 


STARS: 5/5


Visit IASO for your BB Cream! x

Previous reviews: IASO


*PR SAMPLE

Everything written is my own honest opinion based on my own personal experience!

Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx

46 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the brand before but it sounds like a great product! BB cream is all I wear now I'm on maternity leave - I only ever wore makeup to the office before!


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use an SPF 50 cream on my face! :-D

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice product!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: https://www.youtube.com/enricasciarrettafashionmode

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard of this brand before, sounds interesting! thanks for sharing!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely skincare product!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Darling, thanks For sharing:)
    Kisses Open Kloset
    New Post http://openklosetfashion.blogspot.pt/2016/07/scuro-watches-kickstarter_9.html
    Instagram:@openklosetfashion
    Snapchat:OpenKloset

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review. thanks dear.
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love BB creams, it is something I couldnt live without nowadays. This skincare product looks great, especially that it includes SPF! (Not that it is ever hot in the UK!)

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love its smooth and shinny shade.
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/what-to-wear-to-a-concert/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it when a brand does not test on animals. It is a huge factor that I consider when buying a brand. I have a love/hate with BB creams you have to make sure to find the right formula that works for you.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. BB Creams are so great, especially in the summer. They're a go-to for me! This one sounds awesome.

    Kathryn • The Fashionography

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard of the brand but it sounds great!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have tried the BB cream before and it was my favorite for quite a while, but it's been a while since i used it, I might need to give another go.

    http://www.itsshania.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's my current go to product atm. x

      Delete
  15. I love when products live to its standard. Sounds like a great one. Great review! :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice products :) I like it
    http://nazywamsiemilena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never heard about this brand but this looks like a great bb cream so thanks for sharing! ^-^
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This BB cream looks great, I love the before and after hand photo
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great review. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete