Wednesday, 24 August 2016

CATALINA GEO: LASH POWER VOLUMIZING MASCARA REVIEW

Hello Lovelies,

Do you still remember the first makeup product you ever used? I started off with chap sticks, not even kidding and gradually throughout my high school life, I used only lip gloss and mascara. Oh, how I loved mascaras. I would literally apply it every day and I loved how it would enchant my eyes and make them appear bigger and prettier.

That's why today I will be reviewing 'Catalina Geo: Lash Power Volumizing Mascara'.


What is Catalina Geo (Lamy Cosmetics)?
Lamy in Chinese means 'outstretching your beauty', or in French as a compound word La-Ami, the name means 'friend' & 'my beauty'.

Lamy Cosmetics first established in 1976 and have been continuously developed quality beauty products, with much loyal support and love from many customers. From there, they developed their first brand 'Lafine', with an astonishing industry growth rate of 83% at the time. Lamy Cosmetics also focuses on oversea sales in countries such as Australia, Canada, Vietnam, etc.



CATALINA GEO:
Lash Power Volumizing Mascara (#6 Black)
47,000

3D Volumizing Mascara | Long Lasting 12 Hours Maintainance | Detailed Long Lash Look

Specifications:
Brand: Catalina Geo
Type: Mascara
Use: Black | Zero-Smudge | Curl & Volume | Rinseable
Weight: 7g
Origin: Korea


Promises:
3D Volume Effect: Gives a 3D volume effect with its excellent volumizing function
Long-Lasting Effect: Long-lasting mascara that maintains for 12 hours with just one use
Detailed Long-Lash Look:
Help creates detailed long lashes by attaching to each eyelash without clumping
Smudging-free & Easily cleanable



Direction:
Put an appropriate amount on the brush and wipe lightly toward the tip of your lashes with a zigzag direction. Reapply from the bottom to the tip of your lashes with an upward motion.


Likes:
- No smell
- Easy application
- Can be removed with water
- Beautiful packaging and pattern
- Thick consistency but applies evenly
- Dark black color
- No smudging/ Long Lasting (10+ hours)
- English description, ingredient and direction on packaging


Dislikes:
-

Overall:
I currently have eyelash extensions and could only use the mascara on my bottom lashes but I still have how the product turned out. I would highly recommend this product to people who are new to Korean products or makeup in general because not only does this product packaging have English ingredient and direction but also because it can easily be removed with water. If you have short lashes like me then there is a high chance that the mascara would smudge, however with this mascara, it can easily be wiped away with a wet cotton bud. Absolutely fool proof and can be used by anyone.

Stars: 5/5


Thank you to 'BNTNEWS' for this product.
Remember to check them out for the latest Korean news & trends.

Previous reviews: BntNews/BntGirls

*PR SAMPLE

Everything written is my own honest opinion based on my own personal experience!

Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx

35 comments:

  1. Ooooh, looks like such an interesting mascara or lash powder:)
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, great products.
    P.S Would you like to follow me back?
    Blog: www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/glaringwaves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this brand before but it's interesting to know! I think the before and after are pretty similar but with a bit more volume. It's surprised to not see any clumping in your photo!

    Stacey + thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first product... maybe a lip balm, or a cleanser... I liked this Catalina Geo mascara... I love mascaras! I can see the difference on the bottom lashes! I woul love to buy it!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maravilhoso o efeito e a duração é perfeita

    Beijos!

    EsmaltadasdaPatyDomingues

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this sounds like an interesting product. Love the packaging too!

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review. This mascara looks like a great product.

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My first beauty products was chapstick and I also used to borrow my Mom's favorite burgundy lipstick. Now as an adult my favorite beauty products is eyeliner and mascara because I have smaller eyes and short lashes.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh they look so good! Thanks for this review, I might have to try it. And btw, your lash extensions look amazing.

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know this product but from your review it seems really good. Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like a lovely mascara on you, I love your pics before and after :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review!! I love this product!
    Kiss kiss
    New post is up on my blog, take a look Trendy Tips Trendy Girls

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never heard of this mascara before. It sounds lovely.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks lovely! I've never tried this brand.

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this post!
    Hope you can check out my last post! Kiss!
    http://www.dressingmissjoe.com/mono-largo/
    http://www.instagram.com/dressingmissjoe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this seems like the perfect mascara, it is hard to find one that really goes on consistently and smoothly! Love the packaging and the name, thanks for providing the etiology of the name - so interesting!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete