Wednesday, 2 November 2016

WOMAN'S TRENDY FASHION JACKETS & COATS @ FASHIONMIA

Hello Lovelies,

Again... it's been way too long since my last post! I have been so busy with University but hopefully, I can start blogging regularly again. I've received so many PR Samples from many different companies and still need to do a review post on them.

Have you all noticed that everyone is having parties lately? I've been surfing the net these past few days and seen so many adverts for Fashion Wear so... of course, I wanted to pitch my part as well. Here is a website I came across for Woman Fashion Clothing!


About FASHIONMIA:
'FashionMia is your online stop for Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable women’s clothing. Never before has dressing yourself been so easy. Their carefully curated selection of apparel, accessories, and outerwear are always on trend and always available at the web’s best prices. FashionMia is dedicated to delivering high-quality clothing to women that will make them look and feel their best.

FashionMia online store is filled with the season’s hottest trends, available in all sizes. The Plus Size selection offers the same stylish threads so every woman can show off their fashionable side. You can shop a complete outfit with just a few clicks, as FashionMia offers a variety of categories to choose from.'
-FashionMia

I've always been the person that loves when the weather is colder because it is the best weather for OuterWear (Coats & Jackets). Maybe it's an obsession but I love wearing a trendy Jacket or Coat when I'm out and about! Especially when going out on a Dinner Date! 


Here are a few of my favourite OuterWear from FashionMia

USD $22


USD $23.44


*Sponsored Post


Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx

47 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, my dear :)

    I'm in love with 3rd jacket and I have the number 5 :D


    NEW TREND ALERT POST | MEN/WOMAN: Faux Fur For Winter.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miguel,

      I love #3 too! I loveeee #5 though! I am thinking of buy it soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Love this post dear, that plaid coat is gorgeous xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marina!

      I know right! I absolutely love the plaid coat! x

      Delete
  3. great wishlist! i love color black :D
    kisses from poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ayuna. x

      I absolutely love the colour black! It literally goes with every outfit! x

      Delete
  4. I love fun jackets and coats for the winter. Great picks!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this jackets

    http://wooho11.blogspot.com/ - i invite <3 follow me-will respond with

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh those jackets. I could see myself in all of them. Really nice picks. I love the trendy band and the cowl neck ones :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sauniya,

      That's what I was thinking as well! :)

      Delete
  7. Very cool selection, hun!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your picks! The leather jacket looks so nice :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this great post with amazing collection, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com
    www.supercarmission.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lapel jacket is cute :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks, love the last one!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous selection of fab jackets
    I posted a NEW OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the 5 jacket!
    xoxo Gina

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh there's some lovely jackets! Great post hun xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those jackets are amazing.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent and impressive! Really.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the last one, so stylish and cozy looking x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice selection of jackets! My fav is the 2nd one ;)
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!1 I am in love with these coats from fashionmia! My favorite is the leather jacket!
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the second one! :) Nice selection!

    xx

    Claire from Dresscape
    www.dresscape.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. really nice selection!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: https://www.youtube.com/enricasciarretta-fashionmode

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the jacket and coats I want them all ;) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/11/the-evolution-of-cashmere.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great jackets *_* <3

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a gorgeous selection, I love the leather one :)

    http://sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/lets-get-one-thing-straight.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm so in love with leather jackets!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the first one !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ah I love them all! I definitely need to buy one or two winter jackets myself. You have a really great blog here too, keep up your hard work gorgeous gal! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love them!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, a bit late, cause you were a bit absent and I didn't expect a post now, knowing that you are busy. Hope you are ok! I loved the plaid coat! Hope you are having a nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete