Friday, 28 April 2017

AVG ANTIVIRUS (ANDROID APP) REVIEW

Hello Lovelies,

How have all my beautiful readers been lately? I know… you’re all probably wondering where I’ve been these past few months! Not to mention the messages and comments I’ve been receiving, such as: ‘Why haven’t you been active lately’, ‘Is everything OK?’ and ‘Where are you?’ Trust me, I am 100% alive and well. In my last post, I mention that I have just started my new job and that have definitely been a big reason why I have been so inactive these past few months and on top of that, I’ve been studying as well!! Yup, definitely been living a hectic life lately…

Before I start my review on AVG Antivirus, I just wanted to say Thank you so much to all my readers that still follow my blog and my social media accounts, even though I’ve been inactive for such a long time. I love you all so much and appreciate all your support! Now, let's get the review started!


Like everyone else, I probably use the internet EVERY single DAY! For work, for study, for entertainment, for shopping, for paying bills and the list goes on. By using the internet, everything can be done by just a click of a mouse! I personally love using the internet to shop online because you can find a lot of cheap and unique stuff.

However, while surfing the internet, I have come upon a lot of window popup and have once even accidentally click on it which resulted in a computer VIRUS! I am no expert when it comes to technology or computer program but, I definitely know that a Virus is a big NO NO! At the time, I didn’t have any Antivirus installed on my computer or I would have been alerted straight away! I have now definitely learnt my lesson and every time I get a new laptop, phone or any technology I would always ALWAYS install an antivirus onto it.

I know many of you would like to know what Antivirus I use and I would always recommend AVG ANTIVIRUS, it is currently installed on my phone and is by far the best antivirus app I have ever used! It does not lag my phone or drain my battery and it even has a ‘Task Killer’ Option which allows you to stop apps that are secretly running in the background! Oh… did I forget to mention that it’s FREE?!? Yes, you read it right completely FREE (unless, you buy unlimited or ultimate). Don’t worry if you’re not an Android person because:


About AVG ANTIVIRUS (Android):


AVG AntiVirus FREE 2017 (Virus Cleaner) for Android helps protect your phone and tablet from harmful viruses, malware, spyware, scamware and text messages whilst, keep your personal data safe with an app lock and picture vault.
Over 100,000,000 people already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps. Join them now and:
✔ Scan apps, games, settings and files in real-time
✔ Enable locating your lost phone via Google Maps™
✔ Kill tasks that slow down your device
✔ Monitor & Optimize battery, storage and data package usage
✔ Lock sensitive apps
✔ Hide your most-private photos in an encrypted Vault
✔ Scan WiFi networks for encryption issues, weak passwords and other threats



Website | Facebook | RSS | Twitter Youtube | Google+ |


*Sponsored Post

Please [Comment][Like][Follow/Subscribe][Share]

Thank you for Reading! xx

36 comments:

  1. congrats on your new job!
    Interesting post, this app seems good.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This app sounds interesting!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Happy weekend!:)

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I love your blog !! your posts are really very interesting !! I wait in my blog, I have just published a post dedicated to the beauty of our hair. I wait for you
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/2017/04/vuoi-dei-supercapelli-scegli-i.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá Querida,

    Gosto muito deste antivírus!! :)

    Um beijo, estou te seguindo.

    www.purestyle.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this app! I need to get this!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great :)
    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive always been more towards avast, but I will give this one a go! great blog!
    www.fergzillas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW great post!
    follow or follow? let me know
    fashion-lovely-look.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool post, Darling! I really liked this post <3
    I'd be happy blogging friendship and mutual subscription (I subscribed to your blogger) ♥
    Julia Shkvo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on your new job!
    Interesting post, this app seems good.

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing review sweetie
    kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This app seems interesting!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a great and helpful app!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been hearing a lot of great things about this anti-virus, it really seems to be legit and effective. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, babe, and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the new job! This is such a helpful post, thanks for sharing doll xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for this neat share. I didn't know there are antivirus app actually. My boyfriend uses an android.. so I'll have to tell him about this.

    BLOG | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thats sounds really interesting !
    Thanks to share this.
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had never heard of this app, thanks for sharing!

    xx

    Claire from Dresscape
    www.dresscape.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for the info

    http://clothespaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your new job, hun!
    very interesting and informative post, dear, I'm using this antivirus too and it's pretty good, the best I've tried since now!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Too cool- thanks for sharing!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  23. enhorabuena, me encanta!
    Muchas gracias por tu comentario en mi blog, te espero por mi nuevo post, mil besos!
    http://patriciasanchezstylestreet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interesting post
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, thank you for sharing such amazing review. It is very helpful!
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is very helpful! Thanks for sharing! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great stuff and congratulations hun. Thanks for sharing. Definitely helpful!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. That app sounds interesting. I currently don't use anti-virus on my phone so I'm going to look into it.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. so interesting!

    www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete